Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge


This weeks challenge is to make a card that has red and bling on it. I made two as I have two people to give cards to for Valentines Day.
My first card is made with Close To My Heart stamps and ink and the second card was made with makingmemories Love Struck paper and the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge was use to make the heart on the double folded cardstock. The bling is also there for the birds eyes and the center of the flowers and also in the heart.

5 comments:

  1. Wooo! grandma! I am the first one!!!
    I LOVE these cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty impressive mom! You are just rocking these challenges. I hope you are having fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Audrey! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Audrey! I love both of them, but especially the one you stamped.

    ReplyDelete