Friday, July 22, 2011

Castle Kilbride

There is lots to do around the KW area if you just take the time to look for it, and it doesn't have to cost a lot of money to do it. On Thursday we had record breaking temperatures and instead of staying in the air conditioned house we went to Castle Kilbride in Baden for music on the lawn. It was hand clapping toe tappin music, and it turned out that we new the lead singer. Bonus.


I don't know the history behind Castle Kilbride but it is an impresive place.


This is the group that were entertaining us and they are local and call themselves the Hanker Chiefs. A very good group.

We took my grand daughter with us and she had a lot of fun posing for grandma. This one is at the gazebo.

She found money in the wish fountain and since I didn't have any change she reached in and got some then tossed it back in with her wish.




She is such a little sweet heart. Love you P.

3 comments:

  1. We love her too! You will have to share your pictures with me. Thanks for taking her and giving me the night out. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy while I was away. More great photos to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete