Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Cards and Tags

As I mentioned in my previous post I was in a craft show at my church and had to come up with some new Christmas cards and tags.Below are some of the cards I created with some inspiration from Pinterest.


This card was  done on the Cameo. Those candy canes are so cute.
Again this card was done on the Cameo. This is one of the designs found in Silhouette.

The following tags are made with Close To My Heart stamps, and a stamp and die cut set.Love that little snowman set.
.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. They are all lovely! Thinking a lot about you and your family these days and in the coming week especially. So glad to see you are crafting and keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs are gorgeous Audrey!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete